Monday, January 30, 2006

OPEN THREAD POST: MEME GAME

I want to introduce you to Gus Van Horn's meme game. If you are a reader, feel free to comment on this post. If you are a fellow blogger, you could write your own post if you want and then send a trackback link. I will update the post during the week...

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

  • Paperboy in my teens. [Editor's comment: Do you remember Paperboy?]
  • Purchaser of frozen food.
  • Purchaser of raw materials for the production of welding electrodes.
  • Cost analyst at a welding manufacturer in America.
  • Now: Job seeker and small business owner.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have

  • Winslow Boy.


  • Chocolat.


  • Jour De Fete.


  • The Scarlet Pimpernel.


Four Places I Have Lived

  • Manchester, New Hampshire, USA.
  • Troy, Ohio, USA.
  • Sopron, Hungary.
  • Now: Gothenburg, Sweden.

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

  • Jeeves & Wooster.


  • Yes, Prime / Minister.


  • Fawlty Towers.


  • Black Adder.


Four Places I Have Been on Vacation

  • Hong Kong (1992).
  • Houston, Texas (1996).
  • Lake Balaton, Hungary (2005).
  • London, England (several times).

Four Websites I Visit Daily


Four Favorite Foods

  • Sushi.
  • Kellogg's All-bran fiber bar.
  • Finn crisp bread.
  • Chile pepper.

Four Favorite Beers

  • Guinness.
  • Nutfield Black 47 Stout.
  • Leffe Blonde.
  • Pilsner Urquell.

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

  • Somewhere in America.
  • Somewhere in Canada.
  • London, England.
  • Sopron, Hungary.

Four Peo--

  1. XX.
  2. XX.
  3. XX.
  4. XX.

For more on this topic, go The Daily Meme.
Technorati tag: .

UPDATE 02/01/06:

I am keeping myself busy with the preparations for opening our place called Blue Chip Café on March 1 (at least getting the keys and having access to the facility on this date), but I had to "remove my nose from the grindstone" for a short moment... [Editor's comment: Various bureaucrats could delay our planned date of opening, but we will do everything in our power to make it happen a.s.a.p.] I see that Ian Hamet of Banana Oil! has tagged me.

Stay tuned, I will sooner or later write about Danish bacon, "Hamastan," and evil stuff going on in Communist China...

No comments:

Post a Comment