Sunday, January 29, 2006

MORRIS OUTLOOK

Have you heard about MorriS Outlook?! ;)



I haven't had time to blog so much this week. I have been very busy with my start-up business and it will be even more hectic in February. We will open the doors to the public in March, if everything is going according to the plan.

I will write posts on Google.cn and "Hamastan"... I have to try to blog about some positive things also, e.g., BB&T Corporation's stance against eminent domain. Otherwise it is a risk that I will get in a grumpy mood...

UPDATE 01/30/06:

Morris is the Cat of the Week! Check out the Carnival of the Cats #97 at This Blog Is Full Of Crap. [Editor's note to Laurence Simon: Do your cats drink milk? I bet Arla has plenty of milk in stock at the moment...]

No comments:

Post a Comment