- Iran trying to build nuclear missile, European intel sez - Pajamas Media.
- Iran nuclear research troubles EU - BBC.
- 'CIA bungling hands Iran vital A-bomb clue' - Telegraph.
- U.S. Puts Freeze on Two Iranian Firms - Fox News.
- Iran's secret police officers appointed to key posts - Iran Focus.
- Watch the Streets of Iran - Little Green Footballs.
[Editor's note to the mullahs: tictac...]
Here is a commentary (Iran Starts the Clock) by Robert Tracinski of The Intellectual Activist.
I have said that Iran's nuclear weapons program will be the top issue of 2006. Well, the clock starts ticking as of now: Iran has announced resumption of its "research" program, which the New York Times correctly notes, is a euphemism for Uranium enrichment to develop a bomb.
But the big revelation comes, ironically, by way of the far left British newspaper The Guardian, which summarizes intelligence reports showing that Iran is working to build a nuclear missile capability that can strike at Israel and even, in the not-too-distant future, at Europe.
If we're going to stop the Iranians, we need to act soon. What are we prepared to do? (TIADaily.com, 01/04/06.)
Related: My post, COUNTDOWN TO TERROR.