Friday, February 1, 2008

WONDERFUL WORLD OF ART BY ROBERT TRACY

I have received the book, Art Of Robert Tracy, with selected works by Robert Tracy. I agree with the reviews by Robert Knapp, Marvin Steel and Ben Reed. You will get plenty of fuel for your soul with this book. 75 pages of inspiration for your daily life. [Editor's note: You will find my favorite on page 38.] The format of the book is very handy, so you could it easily take it with you on a journey. At the same time, it will be the perfect addition to the coffee table. Have a glass of spirits (page 21), sit back, relax and enjoy the benevolent place (page 45) created by an artist at a sunlit location, nearby a covered bridge (page 72) somewhere in the Midwest... From Robert Tracy's post, Edge of the World:

To me it brought to mind the wonderful world out there. The clear blue sky and all the world is good. (Illustrated Ideas, 01/09/08.)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much martin. It makes me very happy that you enjoy my book.

    Robert Tracy

    ReplyDelete