Sunday, March 6, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH TOD

Listen to my interview with Tod. You could subscribe to the RSS feed and download the audio file (MP3). You could find EGO podcasts on iTunes.

Listen to internet radio with Lyceum1776 on Blog Talk Radio
I will update the timeline with more show notes in the near future. I will also write a new post with a CinchCast episode on why I have become a premium Blog Talk Radio host / customer and how you could support my future shows. [Editor's note: I will talk about the buzz sound coming from my MacBook, getting a new headset, potential sponsor messages, intro. message and music jingle, etc.]


Timeline with show notes

(01) Bio. introduction.

(01) Peter "Foppa" Forsberg. "Foppa" slippers by Crocs.

(05) Solo Flight - A Novel by Tod.

(06) Heart of a Pagan - The Story of Swoop by Andrew Bernstein.

(09) iPhone and iPad Apps by Tod LLC.

(12) News Clocks.

(15) Goal Setting on iPhone with Goal Meter.

(18) Talk Timer by inUse.

(22) Solo Flight Amazon Kindle edition and Lulu paperback.

(24) Mainstream Media illustrated (Pajamas at the Gate) by Cox & Forkum.

(26) Steve Jobs, Rupert Murdoch and The Daily.

(28) Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing What You Love by Jonathan Fields.

(30) Half-time. The Trader Principle. A story from the childhood, Lego table.

...


UPDATE 03/23/11:

I have reactivated my Flattr account again. If you want to support my work with the EGO Podcast, please click the Flattr button.

Flattr this

No comments:

Post a Comment