Monday, June 2, 2008

FIELD NOTES

My friend Christer Sjöback gave me a memo kit with Field Notes notebooks, pen, pencil, almanac and a Coudal Partner sticker. [Editor's note: I am sure Christer will use the memo book in his gold and silver handicrafts business.] I have taken a picture of the notebook and I will add it to the "Field Notes in action Flickr group" later on.

I wrote the following notes on the first page:

2008-05-31

NOTE TAKING

  • Why? "Remember it now." *Getting Things Done.
  • How? Scribble it down. *Learn mind mapping.
  • When? A.S.A.P! Daily routine...
  • Where? All over the place... In bed, on the bus, at office, in the city, at home.
  • What? ?Que?
  • Who? EGO.

I have to reread Jean Moroney's "Thinking on Paper" pamphlet soon again. Read Rands In Repose's post, Sweet Decay, for a great coverage of different notebooks.

Related: My post, I WANT SANDY TO REMEMBER MILK AND STIKKIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment