Saturday, March 18, 2006

THE SHRINKING ANTIWAR MOVEMENT

I didn't conduct a counter demonstration this year. According to "Gothenburg's Post", about 1,000 people demonstrated against the "occupation of Iraq"... [Via InstaPundit.] Here is a picture from my solo protest last year.

MARTIN: THE SOLO PROTEST WARRIOR

UPDATE 03/21/06:

I had to clean up in front of our entrance. I removed an anti-war poster at a bus stop sign. The speakers are all active communists. Sven-Eric Liedman is a Marxist author. I had to read one of his text books during my high school years. Ida Gabrielsson is head of the youth organization of the Left Party. Henry Ascher is a member of the Communist Party and an activist pushing for a boycott of Israeli goods.

ANTIWAR (BEFORE)
Before...

ANTIWAR (AFTER)
After...

No comments:

Post a Comment