I republish my post, BACON AND HAM TOAST, as a contribution to the "Buy Danish" campaign. I suggest that you drink a beer from Carlsberg brewery with the toast and then serve a Danish pastry, e.g., a Kringle, as dessert.
Source: Tammy Bruce's post, Support the Danes/Buy All Things Danish.
Here is an old time favorite, bacon & ham toast:Ingredients:
- Put the egg white, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and stir it together.
- Spread the sauce mixture on two slices of bread.
- Put ham slices, bacon strips, and tomato slices on the bread.
- Sprinkle chile pepper flakes.
- Add the cheese and then put the other slice of bread on top of everything.
- Put the sandwich in the toaster grill. (EGO, 10/15/05.)
Tulip bacon from Denmark.
Related: My post, BOYCOTT.