Tuesday, April 20, 2004

MORE LINKS AND CARNIVALS

I wrote in my post, BLOG DESIGN, that I would add some more carnivals to the List of Links. It's time to join the circus! Check out Carnival of the Vanities and Carnival of the Cats!

I wrote in the above mentioned post that I was thinking of getting a new template. Lisa of Elegant Webscapes is working on a new template design for EGO.

In the March issue of the Quent Cordair Fine Art newsletter, Linda Zimmerman gave a couple of music recommendations. I have added a music album to my media list on my other weblog.

Talking about lists, I have added a countdown script (powered by Blogtricks) to the Support category. The tool is placed strategically near my Wish Lists at Amazon. I wanted to inform my friends, readers and supporters about my upcoming birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment