Sunday, April 22, 2012

INTERVIEW WITH STEPHEN SMITH

Listen to my interview with Stephen Smith. You could subscribe to the RSS feed and download the audio file (MP3). You could find EGO podcasts on iTunes.


Listen to internet radio with Lyceum1776 on Blog Talk Radio

Show notes:

[Editor's note: I will update the timeline with more show notes in the near future. I will also write a new post with a podcast on Cinch.fm on why I want to continue as a premium BlogTalkRadio host / customer and how you could support my future shows.

I am sorry about the buzz / fan sound coming from my MacBook / laptop chill mat. I hope I can find a solution for the recording input in the near future.]

00 min - Bio. introduction.

08 min -

Reading material:




Writing material:




12 min - David Stiernholm's new book. Lessons on Structure.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment