Friday, June 24, 2011

BLOG BREAK

Midsummer Eve (asi 1908)Image via Wikipedia
Today is Midsummer Eve and it is time for me to take a blog break and some kind of vacation. I will be back on a regular blogging schedule in the beginning of August.

Kirkwood "Lungboy" by John Cox.

I will contact the contributors (team members) of this blog (see the right column for a list of bloggers) and ask them if they want to publish some guest posts during the summer. If you want to contribute with a blog post, please write a note in the comment field or contact me via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.


HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK

What will I do during the summer? I am glad that you asked that question! ;)




Click Here to Learn How to Save Up to 90% off Retail



I will stop by now and then and post an audio podcast on Cinch.fm.

I want to end this post with the following question:





The Muppets: Pöpcørn

[Editor's note: Do you like Genmai Cha green tea with rice and popcorn?]


Flattr this


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Currently drinking a blend of Lapsang and Middle Kingdom. (With milk, because I'm English.)
    Have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    Thanks for your comment! I am glad to hear that you are drinking tea! I drink my black tea with milk too. I am Anglophile.

    All the Best,

    Martin

    ReplyDelete