Tuesday, June 29, 2010

THE FAIR TAILOR

My tailor-made shirt from The Fair Tailor has arrived.

Tailor-made Shirt by The Fair Tailor



Read Sebastian Stjern's thoughtful post (Vågar du gå i konkurs?) on how different you view a company bankruptcy in America compared with Sweden

Related: My post, OPEN THREAD POST: 75 REASONS FOR BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR.




UPDATE 07/03/10:

I wore the shirt for my business breakfast BNI meeting at Quality Hotel Panorama on Friday, July 2. I mentioned The Fair Tailor during my presentation in 60 seconds. I am very happy with my purchase. It is a totally different feeling to wear a tailor-made shirt, compared with a standard shirt from a regular gentlemen's outfitter store.

Martin Lindeskog

4 comments:

  1. Martin! So debonair! The tie really brings your eyes out. Great choice. I love that you aren't afraid to coordinate different patterns and colors together.

    All the best,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Thank you very much for your kind words!

    I have added the photo to my About page on Ego Sole Trader and to my Flickr photo album.

    I look forward to hear more about Hendricks Park!

    All the Best,

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shirt! I agree with Lisa's comment -- so debonair.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita,

    Thanks! I have now learned a new word! :)

    From Answers.com:

    "Etymology
    From Middle English, from Old French, from de bonne aire (of good lineage or disposition)."

    ReplyDelete