Saturday, August 16, 2008

SUMMER GREETING AND MISCELLANEOUS STUFF

Here is a short summer greeting from Gothenburg, Sweden. It is powered by Talk Fusion video email program.

Click here to view video.

I visited Hungary two years ago. I want to go there soon again. [Editor's note: I really need a short vacation trip... I need some "fresh air" and time to explore new places.]

I haven't been blogging for a couple of weeks and it is a bit hard to get going again, especially after reading what is going on in the small blogosphere in Sweden... Imagine a "cat" fight between two of the most popular bloggers.

I need to focus on some positive things in my life. Tomorrow I will attend a wine tasting and on Monday I will travel to an old supplier and discuss a potential business opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment