Saturday, June 2, 2007

HERETIC

Here is a short post I had to publish. Fellow blogger Karl Martin Ekornes Mertens posted a link to Dante's Inferno test on Facebook. I thought I would relax in the limbo lounge with a drink, but instead I am located in the city of Dis! It is true that you could give me the label "heretic" according to the norms of today's society. Okey-dokey, time to continue my blog break... [Editor's note to my guest bloggers: Keep 'em coming!]

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

UPDATE 06/03/07:

Is a black cat a good company on my way to the sixth level of hell? Morris didn't go with the witches to the Blocksberg mountain last Easter.



UPDATE 06/04/07:

I wonder if I will meet Dean Martin in the limbo lounge?


St. Dean (06/01/07) by John Cox.