Friday, May 17, 2024

Mayday Call in May and Third Time is The Charm

In the next episode of Tea Party Media podcast, I will make a mental Mayday distress call and tell about my situation as I am open to work and being ”unemployable” at the same time. I have failed forward a couple of times, and now it is time to get ”lucky”… ;)

With that said, I am getting convinced that I am at the right place at the right time. Please, stay tuned for more content on new media, business philosophy, and the good life (including tea). Next Saturday, on my birthday, I will learn how to add stuff to my tea.


Check out:

As an ending note, have you planned for ”Beach ’24”? :) I will test LiveGood’s new product, Lean (Body Composition Improvement Formula), during the upcoming summer season…

No comments:

Post a Comment