In this sole episode I give my thoughts on the movement of the podosphere, and my journey as a podcaster. I am also introducing a new segment for EGO NetCast, and tell more about the future schedule of my podcast(s).
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Penna Möter Paper (Pen Meets Paper)
- Presentation (Skills) in Plain English
- My involvement in 10+ podcasts.
- SHIFT virtual event
- Podcast Movement University
- My Instagram photo on the virtual event, SHIFT, by Podcast Movement.
- Photo of an issue of The Economist as an illustration of the new segment.
- Tweet by Head of Audience at The Economist.
- Photo of recording with Arjun Rai of HelloWoffy.com.
- Photo of recording with Sean Smith Solo dot com.
- My newsletter, Lyceum Bulletin
- Episode on the podcast documentary, The Messengers.
- Photo of a coin with a leaf and my question about “falling forward.”
- Victoria Q.’s tweet on my coin photo.
Episode 109 (10minutes) was recorded on July 27, 2020, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Backpack Studio app, IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast podcasting microphone, PreSonus HD7 professional monitoring headphones, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through the podcast maker, Alitu. Notes written in Ulysses app. Bumper and jingle by Jim Jonsson, JTunes Productions.
Download EGO NetCast’s standalone app on Amazon appstore for Android, Apple App Store, and Google Play. The podcast app is free of charge. It is easy to send feedback straight from within the app. The users of the app will receive extra bonus material (e.g., video clips and PDFs).