Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My 3 Words for 2019


My three words for this year are: 

  • Walk 

  • Talk

  • Gather


I will talk more about my words during the year. You could listen to the 8th episode of Presentation (Skills) in Plain English podcast regarding my process of picking these words. The episode will be published on January 11. For the origin of the meme, read Chris Brogan’s post, My 3 Words for 2019.

 

Amy Peikoff’s news sandwich segment, and Joakim Jardenberg’s ”One Thing Today” (”En Sak Idag”), have inspired me to start a daily podcast during 2019. My goal is to publish a short solo episode everyday. It could be a quick thought, comment on a news item, etc. Please give me tips on sources for news items, commemorations of historical events, and international holidays.


Call to Action:

 

Episode 58 (9 minutes) was recorded on January 1, 2019, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Backpack Studio appIK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast podcasting microphonePreSonus HD7 professional monitoring headphones, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through the podcast maker, Alitu. Notes written in Ulysses app. Bumper and jingle by Jim Jonsson, JTunes Productions. Undersigned drank a mug of Nilgiri black tea from Indiska Thé & Kaffe Magasinet, Gothenburg, Sweden.

 


Check out this episode!