Saturday, June 24, 2017

EGO Interview with Sean Douglas


The interview with Sean Douglas was recorded on April 3 (length: 47 minutes).
[Editor's note: I am catching-up with a backlog of recordings, so please stay tuned... I have been under the weather due to "bandwidth anxiety." I am "eating fiber" (and "onion") nowadays, so I am fit for fight again! ;)]
I am sorry to say that this recording got caught by the browser bug. Kris of Ringr told me that it was caused by a webRTC issue with wrong sample rate for the recording.
For more information about Sean Douglas ("U.S. Air Force Veteran, Motivational & Inspirational Speaker, Master Resilience Trainer, Life Coach, & Author"), check out his Facebook page, podcast (Life Transformation Radio), and book (Decisions: The Power To Overcome Self-Defeating Behaviors).
For the record: I am sticking with Ringr. On a related note, please check out these podcasts, posts, and resources:

Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment