Monday, December 28, 2009

THREE KEYWORDS FOR 2010

Time for an open thread post. What are your three keywords for 2010? Here is an excerpt from Chris Brogan's post, Wiring Yourself for Success:

I’m getting ready to write up my 3 words for 2010. If you’re not familiar with the exercise, the object is to come up with three words that you use as compass points for your efforts over the year to come. They’re not resolutions. They’re ways of framing what you plan to do in the coming year. Here were mine for 2009 and 2008. (In my mind, I did okay with 2 of the 3 goals. I’ll make 2010 a redoubled effort on “armies.”) (December 26, 2009, ChrisBrogan.com)


[Editor's note to David Stiernholm: I look forward to hear more about your three keywords: harvest, pleasure and renewal.]

Talking about harvest, please check out my late harvest of chile peppers and paprika.

Chile Peppers & Paprika

Related: My post, WRITING DOWN NEW RESOLVING THOUGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment